Use of this site
1. OurBribie.com is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
3. OurBribie.com may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
4. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site and social media platforms belongs to OurBribie.com or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
6. The logos of the Site and of the Bribie.News mastheads on any OurBribie.com sites are trademarks of OurBribie.com or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
7. OurBribie.com does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, OurBribie.com excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to OurBribie.com liabilities and obligations under the ACL:
a) OurBribie.com does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at OurBribie.com’s sole discretion and without notice.
b) OurBribie.com will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) OurBribie.com does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that OurBribie.com or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
d) You indemnify OurBribie.com and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Third Party Content & Links
8. This Site and social media platforms may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site and social media platforms should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
9. This Site and social media platforms may include links to third party sites which are not related to OurBribie.com and in relation to which OurBribie.com has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site and social media platforms does not indicate any relationship between OurBribie.com and that third party or any endorsement by OurBribie.com of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site and social media platforms.
10. When you submit content to OurBribie.com in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant OurBribie.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
11. OurBribie.com reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
12. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any legislation acts.
13. You indemnify OurBribie.com against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
14. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by OurBribie.com in accordance with these terms.
OurBribie.com may amend these policies at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.